Sunday, June 29, 2008

Learning Thing #18


Okay. Let me be honest on this one this assignment was actually very easy for me -- I already have a myspace account and a facebook account. I guess you could say I am in the generation where that kind of stuff is prevelant. The orginal reason I signed up for a MySpace account is to exchange pictures with my sister when she moved away from home -- and through the course of having an account I have gotten in touch with numerous people from high school -- its been interesting. The facebook site -- I have -- but don't normally get on -- I find that myspace is easier to use and more user friendly. I know some teachers are uncomfortable with having a myspace account - but it can be set to private, and you can use a picture (icon) for your display picure -- and no one knows who you are. Mine is set to private and to become my "friend" you have to either enter my last name or my email address. For those of you that set up a MySpace account my email address is amhbas@yahoo.com -- look for me and request me to be your friend :)

1 comment:

mmw said...

why don't you post a link to your profile? there are about 20 pages of results that come up when I put in your name!