Sunday, June 29, 2008

Learning Thing #19

Okay. I signed up for the 23 thingstes network. I have left comments for Kimberly, Sharon, and and requested for Phil for a few friends. I am currenlty a member of myspace, which is a great site to keep in touch with friends, old and new, facebook.com, which I rarely get on, flixster, which I have a link on myspace page, its got some cool movie quizzes when I have nothing better to do with my time or when I am wasting my time! I think social networks are a good thing, you just have to be careful as to how much personal information you give out, especially on the ones that you cannot mark as private and anyone and everyone can view. I am also a member of project playlist (that's the thing you hear when you are on my page :0) I also joing the Classroom 2.0 ning, and the good reads ning. I think that there will be information come available along the way from the different social networks that I will be able to use in the future. Look forward to meeting some of you out in the social networking world!
ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

No comments: