Sunday, June 29, 2008

Learning Thing #21

That was the coolest thing thus far --- I want ot go take more pictures so I can make more videos. I think it would be a really cool way to make a slideshow of your students. Enjoy the video I created (the video is posted above this post). I was able to take pictures from my vacation and compile them into a slide show. I took music that I had previously bought (downloaded) from iTunes, and uploaded it to my pictures, the program did the rest. I think that this would be a really cool thing to use in class projects. We do a slide show for our sixth graders at the end of every year (its their last year in elementary school) and do a slide show, how cool would it be to do a full feature video and have the music and pictures synced automatically. I even used some of the other applications such as flickr and image generator to add some special effects to my pictures before I posted them to Animoto. Thanks for sharing this awesome site! I really enjoyed playing with this feature -- I look forward to experiementing some more. Enjoy my creations.(one is posted above this post and the other is on the side bar).




To turn off music that automatically comes on when you open the page, scroll to the bottom and click on the pause or stop sign. Happy viewing!

2 comments:

mmw said...

The video isn't displaying in your post. Did you embed it there or somewhere else?

mmw said...

I see it now! Great job. Animoto was one of the tools that the librarians liked best when they took this class also. It is lots of fun!